23rd January 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?

Hi Sir/Mam
I want to apply for Diploma Entrance Test.
I want to give entrance of Odisha DET....
For this I need to visit some coaching institute
to prepare for this entrance. So, I need to know
which are the coaching in Bhubaneswar which help me....

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching centres to appear for NEST?
  2. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Bhubaneswar
  3. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  4. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  5. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Amreli?
  6. Best coaching and residential colleges for 11th and 12th cum IIT coaching in Bhubaneshwar(Odisha)?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  8. List of few CBSE residential schools for 12th in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha?
  9. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  10. List of coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Lucknow?
  11. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  12. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  13. List of all the branches of agriculture courses in OUAT Bhubaneshwar Odisha?
  14. Is Sai Institute(Bhubaneshwar) and SIET(Bhubaneshwar) affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  15. List of coaching classes for preparation of CLAT LLM in Guwahati?
  16. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  17. Which are the PSU coaching classes in Bhubaneshwar?
  18. List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs? -- [Most Discussed]
30th January 2015, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?

You can contact following coaching Institutes in Bhubneshwar

1. Waterflame Institute, 479, Opposite SBI Bank, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 090902 06060

2. Lakshya, 4th Floor, Idco Tower, Janpath, Janpath, Bhubneshwar, Phone: 0674 254 2520

3. MADE EASY, Bhubneshwar, B-61 A&B, Janpath, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 090409 99888

4. Vibrant Academy, PL.NO-BJ/12, BJB Nagar Road, BJB Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 0674 243 2910
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?