5th January 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?

Hello Sir
I am studying in Diploma of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
I want to do B.Tech after my Diploma
I am eligible for odisha det?
Please tell me about the procedure for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  6. Rules and application procedure for Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  7. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  8. Which course can I apply after diploma Electrical and Electronics?
  9. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  10. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  11. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  12. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  13. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?
  15. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Eligibility criteria to take admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
12th May 2017, 10:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?

You can apply for it through their official website. There is online application mode available for it, just keep all your documents ready while applying along with photo and signature in JPG format.

You can pay the application fee through online mode either through debit card or net banking. You can also pay through bank challan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?