27th April 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?

I am currently pursuing my BE degree. I wish to do Mtech after this. Please suggest me the colleges offering Mtech course in electronics apart from iits and nits. What about the coaching classes for gate? when should I start preparation for gate? Plaese suggest some gate coaching classes in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  3. List of colleges for M.E Electronics course in Satellite Communication? Score required in GATE to get admission in IITs and NITs?
  4. Which all NITs or IITs offer Nanoelectronics? Study material to prepare for GATE?
  5. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  6. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  7. Which are the best coaching institutes for GATE preparation for Electronics Stream?
  8. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  9. When should I start my preparation for GATE Aerospace Engineering?
  10. List of good colleges in Mumbai for M.E/M.Tech without GATE -- [New]
  11. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate
  13. Fee structure to qualify for GATE? List of IITs, NITs and deemed universities?
  14. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  15. Is M.Tech biotechnology good for campus placements?
  16. Admission in M.Tech after 561 score in GATE? Chances in IITs and BHU?
  17. List of the top coaching institutes in Patiala offering coaching for the GATE?
  18. What is the procedure of admission in M.Tech(Mechanical)?
29th May 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?

Hey I am working person & want to do course of pgdfm from Mumbai university..
So,, Please suggest me the suitable weekend classes which situated a miraroad or bhayander...
Hope,, you reply me as soon as possible........
24th July 2013, 06:13 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?

HI

Some of the good colleges apart from IIT and NIT are as follows

- BITs Pilani
- BITs Mesra
- ISM Dhanbad
- Anna University
- Delhi College of Engineering
- Punjab Engineering College
- IIIT Hyderabad
- IIIT Allahabad
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, India
- Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, India
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, India

Gate preparation takes around 7-8 months and syllabus would be your B.Tech course ( mainly upto 6th semester )

In Mumbai there are very few GATE coaching classes

- TIME
- Vidyasagar Classes
- Bright Engineering classes
- IFAM

all the best
28th March 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

my gate 2014 score is 542 ECE ... GEN category.. what is my chanches ??
20th February 2021, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I have written jam bt 2021,and I am sure I will score good marks.I want to join in NIT Trichy.Kindly guide me what are the eligible courses that I can apply for??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?