6th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?

Hello
I can compelet my 10th. I want to do diploma in automobile engg any college .
what is the total expenditure required this for a year and
how can i admitt in any college what is the admission process now forms.
please tell me about colleges

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  2. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  3. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  4. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  5. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  7. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  9. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in automobile engineering without 12th? What will be the fee structure?
  10. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  12. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure for admission in Automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  14. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  16. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  17. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  18. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
13th November 2014, 09:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I can compelet my 10th. I want to do diploma in automobile engg any college .
what is the total expenditure required this for a year and
how can i admitt in any college what is the admission process now forms.
please tell me about colleges
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process for Diploma in Automobile Engineering: -
  • Applicants must have passed 10+2 from a recognized school or educational institute.
  • Applicant should be graduate with a Science background with minimum 55% marks.
  • Admission will be based on the marks obtained in entrance exam.

Admission Process:

Admission to the Diploma in Automobile Engineering is based on the composite scores obtained by the candidates in entrance exam. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance and ranking after the final interview.

Diploma Automobile Engineering Institutions:-
  • A.R.J. Polytechnic College
  • Bhai Gurdas Global Polytechnic College
  • Bongaigaon Polytechnic
  • C.U. Shah Government Polytechnic
  • Desh Bhagat Polytechnic College
  • Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Govt. Polytechnic
  • Dr. M.G.R. Polytechnic College
  • Dr. J.N. Mehta Government Polytechnic
  • Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada, (Andhra Pradesh)
  • Bharat Shikshan Sanstha’s Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic, Pune,
  • D.E.I Tech. College, Agra, (Uttar Pradesh)
  • Erode Institute Of Chemical Technology, Dist. Periyar, (Tamil Nadu)
  • C.P.C. Polytechnic (Govt), Mysore, (Karnataka)
  • D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole, (Andhra Pradesh)

Fee Structure:

The fee structure of the Diploma in Automobile Engineering will vary in accordance with the universities and other educational institutions that offer this MCA course. MCA government colleges will charge less when compared to private colleges. However, you will have to visit the official website of concerned college to know the accurate fee structure.
25th June 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?

What is the fee of automobile engineering diploma in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?