4th June 2011, 07:47 PM
ranjitpawar999

Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?

i completed diploma in mechanical in 72 percent i wanted to take admission in marine engg so please reply me the procedure fees colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course? -- [New]
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  5. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  7. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  10. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  11. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  13. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  18. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
6th August 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?

can i do marine engineering after completing diploma in production engineering and also inform me about admission procedure.......
10th August 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?

can i take admission marine engg. after diploma in mechanical engg. please tell me process.
10th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i have complited my diploma in electronics & telecommunication with 60% , i want to join merchant navy suggest me some ideas ,pls
26th February 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello
i have done diploma in mechanical engineering(direct second year) and i want to do marine engineering. will i get admission? i passed my diploma with 75% marks.
22nd July 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

can take one year diploma in marine after completing B.E. in mechanical engineering?
24th August 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i join the lateral entry in engineering in maharastra without entrance exam?
6th October 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th standard BIO-MATHS student. I scored 94% in 11th and 98% in 10th.. After 12th i would like to join for marine engineering.. So, i would like know more about this course duration, fees, entrance exam. etc.... so kindly reply me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?