1st March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Engineering in Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I like to visit Bangalore for doing Diploma course in Engineering from regular mode. I am studying in class 10 and will appear in Board exam this year. I want to know what are the colleges which is reputed and having good placement in Bangalore. I also want to know the fee structure of that colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Mining Engineering in Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  4. Government colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure of these colleges?
  5. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  6. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  7. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Architecture course?
  9. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  12. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?
  15. List of colleges which offer Textile Diploma course in Bangalore
  16. List of colleges which offer 3 years full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bangalore?
  17. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  18. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
18th March 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Engineering in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I like to visit Bangalore for doing Diploma course in Engineering from regular mode. I am studying in class 10 and will appear in Board exam this year. I want to know what are the colleges which is reputed and having good placement in Bangalore. I also want to know the fee structure of that colleges.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Engineering in Bangalore is given below:

BGS Polytechnic - Official Website

Dr. S.G. Reddy Polytechnic - Official Website

Acharya Polytechnic - Official Website

Impact Polytechnic - Official Website

B.E.S Institute of Technology - Official Website

The Oxford Polytechnic - Official Website

Sri Krishna Polytechnic College - Official Website

Vidya Vikas Polytechnic & ITI - Official Website

The fee for the diploma in engineering course varies from one polytechnic college to another. Candidates have to contact the concerned polytechnic college for exact fee details.
19th March 2018, 08:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Engineering in Bangalore?

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering in Bangalore are as follows:-

International Institute of Management and Technical studies
Total fee- Rs. 64,700/-

Wisdom School of Management
Total fee- Rs. 47,100/-

M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Total fee- Rs. 70,000/-

Indian Institute of Science
Total fee- Rs. 26,000/-

Hindustan Aviation Academy
Total fee- Rs. 90,900/-

IIFA Multimedia, Srinivasanagar
Total fee- Rs. 85,000/-

M.S. Ramaiah Polytechnic
Total fee- Rs. 32,250/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?