11th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?

Hello Sir, I wish to do LLB in Bangalore. Attendance should not be compulsory as I am currently pursuing other professional studies. Let me know the Eligibility criteria, Fee Structure and colleges that offer distance LLB course in Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  4. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  7. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  8. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  13. Which are the colleges offering master of science in Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?
  15. Colleges offering distance model LLB courses?
  16. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do certificate course in web designing from DU? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course?
12th August 2016, 12:07 AM
pk79
Junior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?

Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore:-

1.Banglore Law University, Bangalore

2.National Law school of Indian university,Bangalore.

3.KLE Society's Law College

4.Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies - [BILS]

5.Vivekananda College of Law

6.Indira Priyadarshini College of Law.

Eligibility criteria:-

1.For admission in LLB 3 year course you have to passed graduation in any stream from any well recognized university and you must obtained minimum 45% marks in graduation

2.The minimum age limit : 21 year.
12th August 2016, 01:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?

In order to pursue LLb through distance mode from Bangalore you should meet the following eligibility criteria:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum marks of 55% in graduation. For SC/ST candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLb course is done on the basis of merit list of CLAT examination.
CLAT stands for Common Law admission Test.

> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

> Candidate should have qualified in 12th standard with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized board.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

Given below are some of the colleges which offers distance mode LLb course in Bangalore:

> National law school, Bangalore.

> Bangalore Law University, Bangalore.

> Bangalore University for Legal Studies, Bangalore.

Different colleges have different fee structures so, I am not able to guide you with the exact fee structure. But the minimum fee structure of any college for LLB course ranges from approximately Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?