24th March 2018, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Dehradun

Hi everyone, I have given my 10th Board exam and now I want to study Diploma Engineering course. I am interested in Mechanical stream. I live in Dehradun. So, can you let me know about the colleges where this Diploma course is available?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in Dehradun?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  4. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  5. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  6. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  7. List of affiliated Polytechnic colleges in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  10. List of the colleges offering correspondence degree course in mechanical Engineering in Mumbai after diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of part time colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi
  13. Institutes offering weekend Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chennai?
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  15. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?
  17. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. List of colleges under Pune University offering Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
29th April 2018, 06:35 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Dehradun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have given my 10th Board exam and now I want to study Diploma Engineering course. I am interested in Mechanical stream. I live in Dehradun. So, can you let me know about the colleges where this Diploma course is available?

List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Dehradun is given below:

DOON Institute of Engineering & Technology - Website Link

Government Polytechnic Sahiya - Website Link

JB Institute of Technology - Website Link

Uttranchal University - Website Link

Tula’s Institute - Website Link

Shree Dev Bhoomi Institute of Education Science and Technology - Website Link
30th April 2018, 07:31 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Dehradun

Lists of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Dehradun are:-
JB Institute of Technology
Shree Dev Bhoomi Institute of Education Science and Technology
Doon Institute of Engineering and Technology
Government Polytechnic Sahiya
Uttaranchal University
30th April 2018, 07:32 PM
ranu shahi

List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Dehradun are mentioned below:-

Doon Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address:- 9th Milestone, Rishiukesh Haridwar Highway Shampur, Rishikesh, Dehradun

Government Polytechnic Sahiya
Address:- Village- Navy, Udpalta Road, PO. Sahiya, Dehradun, Uttarakhand

JB Institute of Technology
Address:- 23, Milestone NH-72, Village Shankarpur chakrata Road, Dehradun

Shree Dev Bhoomi Institute of Education Science and technology
Address:- Village- Mazhon, PO. Poundha (Via Premnagar), Near Jaspal Rana Shooting Range, Dehradun

Tula’s Institute
Address:- Dhoolkot, PO. Selaqui, Chakrata Road, Dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?