29th March 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I just want to know about the AICTE approved colleges for Distance Diploma Engineering(Mechanical) course in West Bengal. Kindly provide me the name of such colleges. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  2. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  3. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  4. List AICTE approved distance education universities in West Bengal for Diploma courses?
  5. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  6. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  9. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  10. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
  11. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  14. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence from West Bengal?
  17. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  18. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
31st March 2016, 11:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?

List of colleges in West Bengal offering diploma in mechanical engineering:

Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Polytechnic College , West Bengal

Asansole Polytechnic College, West Bengal

Bcare Institute of Management and Technology, West Bengal

Bengal Institute of Polytechnic, West Bengal

Birla Institute of Technology, Kolkata
4th December 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?

Is there distance diploma in mechanical engineering available at Ramakrishna Mission Shilpa Mandir ,belur math; bally;west bengal?
7th September 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

List of wbscte approved distance diploma course in mechanical engineering.
28th June 2022, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I'm utpal Das. I am working to company. My BOD 28/11/82. I want to diploma in mech. My education is BA Art's.2009.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?