9th November 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in TV Journalism course in Mumbai and Thane

Dear Sir, I want to do Diploma course of TV Journalism. I am studying in 10th standard and after completing it I will do this Diploma course. So, can I know about the colleges anywhere in Mumbai and Thane which provides this Diploma course?

10th November 2019, 08:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in TV Journalism course in Mumbai and Thane

List of colleges offering Diploma in TV Journalism course in Mumbai and Thane are as follows:-
Mumbai University
Mahatma Gandhi University
Chikitsak Samuhas Patkar Varde College
Reena Mehta College
Garware Institute of Career Education and Development
School of Broadcasting and Communication
MET Institute of Mass Media
India Educare
14th November 2019, 04:35 PM
FarsanaMP

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in TV Journalism course in Mumbai and Thane

List of colleges offering Diploma in TV Journalism course in Mumbai and Thane:-

1-Mahatma Gandhi University

2-Better Education Institute,Thane West

3-Mumbai University

4-Reena Mehta College

5-School of Broadcasting and Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?