22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?

Respected Sir,
I am expecting 65% in 10th. I want to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering in Gujarat. I comes under a Special Category caste. Please give me detail of private and government colleges in Gujarat for me. Waiting for quick reply.
With Regards-
Kartik A. Shah

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  2. List of Government colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering to 10th student in India?
  3. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  4. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  5. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  6. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  7. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  8. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  9. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  13. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  14. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  15. List of Government and Private Colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured around 30 to 40 marks in GATE?
  16. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  17. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  18. How to do civil engineering course in diploma after passing 10th?
30th August 2015, 08:31 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?

Following are colleges which offer diploma in Civil Engineering in Gujarat:

Parul group of Institutes, Vadodara

The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda

RK University

ITM Vocational University

Charisma Carrers Pvt Ltd

Ahmedabad Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

AMIE Institute

Atul Polytechnic

B.S Patel Ploytechnic

Government Polytechnic Bhuj

Image Engineering and Technical Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?