14th June 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Chennai?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 10th and I want to study Diploma course in Fashion Technology for 1 year only. Can you tell me about the institutes in Chennai which can provide this Diploma course? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Fashion Technology to 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. List of some Fashion Technology institutes in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  4. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  5. Can we go for interior designing after graduation in B.Com?
  6. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course to 10th student in India?
  7. Can we go for interior designing after graduating in BCA?
  8. Can I do interior designing course after 12th commerce?
  9. List of Engineering colleges which offer Automobile Engineering under Anna University in chennai?
  10. What should I study among Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing in 1 year Diploma course? Difference between them? -- [New]
  11. Can I be eligible for interior designing course after graduating in BBA?
  12. Should i go for a job or MBA after B.Sc(Fashion Technology) and pursuing Clothing technology diploma from NIFT?
  13. Names of the institutes in Chennai that offer B.Com+CPA course?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  15. List of good institutes which provides GP Rating Course in Chennai after Diploma In Mechanical?
  16. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  17. Procedure to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. Details about the course of fashion technology in NIFT college in Chennai
17th June 2015, 12:02 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Chennai?

You can apply for admission in following Institutes in Chennai

1. Madras Institute Of Fashion Technology, 100 Feet Rd, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 098410 93593

2. National Institute of Fashion Technology, N I F T Campus, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2254 2756

3. Academy Of Fashion And Textile Technology, D7, Second Floor, Gemini Parsn Complex, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4214 4230

4. J D Institute of Fashion Technology, 14/88, CP Ramaswamy Rd, Natesan Colony, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4511 4512
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?