14th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy course to 10th candidate in Karnataka? Entrance exam to get admission?

Respected Sir,
I have passed 10th standard. I wish to join Diploma in Pharmacy course. Kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give? What are all the colleges providing this course in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  4. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Computer Application course in Chennai? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. How to do diploma in pharmacy?
  7. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Fashion Technology to 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  12. Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?
  13. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  14. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  15. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?
  17. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  18. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
17th June 2015, 12:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy course to 10th candidate in Karnataka? Entrance exam to get admission?

You can't get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy with 10th qualification. You have to study 10+2 PCB to become eligible for this course. Admission is mainly through polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the state technical council.

You can get admission in following colleges in Karnataka

1. PES College of Pharmacy, Bangalore (Karnataka), PES University Central Campus, 50 Feet Road, Hanumanth Nagar , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560050

2. AMES Vutkoor Laxmaiah College of Pharmacy, Raichur (Karnataka), AMES Vutkoor Laxmaiah College of Pharmacy, Manik prabhu Temple Road , Raichur (Raichur Dist.) - 584103

3. Visveswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (V.I.P.S.), Bangalore (Karnataka)
22nd Main, 24th Cross, Opp to BDA Complex, BSK 2nd Stage , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560070

4. Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore (Karnataka), Hosur Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560027

5. KLE Society's College of Pharmacy (Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College), Belgaum (Karnataka), J. N. M. C. Campus, Nehru Sagar , Belgaum (Belgaum Dist.) - 590010

6. Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore (Karnataka), 5, Sarjapur Road, Koramangala , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560034
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?