14th June 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I study among Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing in 1 year Diploma course? Difference between them?

Hello,
I want to do Diploma course for 1 year but I am confuse which course I should do in between Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing. What is the difference between Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing? Which one is more preferable?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  3. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  4. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  6. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Difference between B.Des and BSc? Which has more opportunities?
  8. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  9. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  10. Is there any chance to study B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  11. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  12. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  14. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  15. Can I do PG diploma in fashion designing after completing 3 years diploma in fashion designing
  16. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  17. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  18. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
12th October 2015, 06:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing in 1 year Diploma course? Difference between them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Diploma course for 1 year but I am confuse which course I should do in between Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing. What is the difference between Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing? Which one is more preferable?

Fashion designing is like making the dress or any clothes more beautiful.
A simple dress can be look attractive with fashion designing.

Fashion Technology refers to the tools used to design and make fashion.
The fashion technology concerned with the manufacturing cloth materials.

Fashion designing deals with the creation of beautiful dresses and fashion technology is the creation of clothes in different materials, it is the main difference.

It is up to you to take the final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?