1st August 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?

sir i am from maharashtra and i want to take admission in aeronautical engineering pls. tell me process

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra
  2. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 131000 AIR in AIEEE?
  4. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  5. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  6. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  7. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  8. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  9. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  11. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  13. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  14. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  16. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  17. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam? -- [New]
9th February 2013, 12:49 PM
venugopal1219

Post Re: Procedure to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am from maharashtra and i want to take admission in aeronautical engineering pls. tell me process
ans:

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the frontier branches of engineering dealing with the study of the principles and technology to design, manufacture and maintain highly sophisticated products such as aircraft, missiles and space satellites.

Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility Criteria:

In India several technological universities including the IITs offer courses in aeronautical engineering both at undergraduate and post-graduate level. The basic eligibility criteria for BE / B.Tech program is 10+2 Sc (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths) or equivalent examination with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. One must pass the qualifying exam i.e. IIT JEE for admission into Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).

Aeronautical Engineering Institutes/Universities

List of top institutes in India offering Diploma/BTech/MTech in Aeronautical Engineering:

>Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
>Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
>Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
>Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
>Madras Institute of Technology.
3rd June 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?

sir,i got 40 marks in jee main and 71% in 12th in maharashtra board . in which gov aeronotical colleges in maharashtra should i get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?