19th April 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course in Ahmedabad, Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I want to know whether there is any institute in
Ahmedabad, Gujarat that offers courses for
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering?
If any then what is the further procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  2. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  4. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  6. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  8. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  9. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  11. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  12. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  13. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  15. Admission in B.E. after Diploma in institutes located at Ahmedabad?
  16. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  17. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  18. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
25th April 2015, 07:32 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: List of institutes which offer Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course in Ahmedabad, Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know whether there is any institute in
Ahmedabad, Gujarat that offers courses for
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering?
If any then what is the further procedure for admission?
Gujarat University offers a PG DIploma in Space Science and Its Applications course. But, unfortunately there are no colleges in Gujarat that are offering Diploma course in Aerospace Engineering, however there are some other good colleges where this diploma course is offered throughout India. They are listed as follows:-
  • P M Polytechnic, Sonepat
  • International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
  • Punjab University, Patiala
  • SCT Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
  • Pratham Institute of Education, Delhi
  • Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore
  • Noida International University, Greater Noida
  • Singhania University, Rajasthan
  • Desh Bhagat University, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?