17th August 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Diploma in Creative Writing(English) course in Mumbai? Detailed information about it?

Sir,
I am interested in Creative writing in English course. I am doing B.A. in English. I want to do Diploma in Creative Writing. Please tell me the details of this course? What are the institutes providing this course in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  2. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  3. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  6. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing and Graphics Design in Pune and Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  11. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  12. List of institutes which offer SAP FICO Training in Pune? Detailed information and course duration?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  14. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  15. List of institutes in Navi Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  18. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
22nd August 2015, 11:32 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Diploma in Creative Writing(English) course in Mumbai? Detailed information about it?

Diploma in Creative Writing(English) course is a 3 year course.
Candidate must have passed 12th class with more than 50% marks in English to apply for this course.

List of institutes which offer Diploma in Creative Writing(English) course in Mumbai :

Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science, Marine Lines, Mumbai
Address: 49, New Marine Lines, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400020
Email: [email protected]

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Andheri East, Andheri East, Mumbai
Address: Parankutir Apartments, New Nagardas road, Opp Pinky Talkies, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 000000

St. Xavier's College
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, CST, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400001

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Address: C P Careers,33, Rocky Industrial Estate, , I.B. Patel Road, , Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400063
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?