9th June 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I have appeared in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. I want to do Diploma in Marine Engineering. Please let me know the procedure to take the admission and list of Institutes in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college in Mumbai?Can we get admission for diploma in marine engineering after 10th? Minimum fee structure for diploma in this field?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  4. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course in Ahmedabad, Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  7. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  8. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  11. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  12. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  16. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  17. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  18. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
12th June 2015, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?

You can get admission in Diploma in Marine Engineering course through polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level by the directorate of technical council of state in Maharashtra. If you can manage a decent rank in it then you will get admission in your choice of college without any problem.

You can get admission in following colleges in Mumbai

1. Government Polytechnic Mumbai, No. 49, Khetwadi, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra East
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2647 4587

2. Thakur Polytechnic, Thakur Complex, West to Western Express Highway, Kandivli East
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2854 2481

3. Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Bhavan's Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2628 9777

4. Thakur College Of Engineering & Technology, Thakur Shyamnarayan Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 6730 8000

5. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Plot No.U-15, J.V.P.D. Scheme
Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4233 5000

6. Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, PG Kher Marg, TPS-III Off Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2649 5808
8th July 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?

Sir I have done Diploma mechanical engineering, I want to doing marine engineering, how many year completed it course diploma. Please. Suggested us Manindra Prasad Chauhan, [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?