List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata

Hello
I am Tanmoy Dana pursuing ITI fitter final year,
worried about my career .
please tell name some of the night colleges for
diploma in mechanical engg. at kolkata.
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join the night course in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata?
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  3. How can I join B.Tech and B.E Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kolkata?
  4. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence in Kolkata?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  8. Colleges or universities which are situated in Kolkata?
  9. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  11. Where are the night B.E colleges in Mumbai?
  12. How to join engineering night college after completing diploma in computer science?
  13. List of AICTE affiliated Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Kolkata
  14. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  15. How to complete diploma in night college at Kolkata? I am 26 years old and have passed Vocational
  16. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  17. List of private Polytechnic colleges in UP which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
12th February 2015, 02:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata

I am very sorry to day that there are no Colleges in Kolkata offering night courses in Mechanical Engineering.

The reason behind is that maximum colleges are under WBUT and they do not offer any night courses.
12th February 2015, 02:35 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata

There is no such college in Kolkata which offers night course in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
10th April 2015, 11:17 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

I am sorry to say you that their is no night college in kolkata which offer Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.

But you can join Part Time course which are available at kolkata for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Here are the name of some college which offer Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course .

1.Kashyap Edutech
Address :-1st Floor, Baguiati A.C. Market, Krishnapur, Kolkata - 700059

2.Admission Gyan Education consultancy
Address :-No. 1140, 26th A Main Road, Kolkata G.P.O., Kolkata - 700001.

3.JIS College of Engineering
Address :-B.T. Road, Cossipore, Kolkata - 700002

4.Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technologies
Address :-No. 73, Abinash Chandra Banerjee Lane, Beleghata, Kolkata - 700010.

5.Pinnacle Institute of Engineering & Management
Address :-Dr. Sundari Mohan Avenue, Entally, Kolkata - 700014
13th April 2015, 12:00 PM
Ankit Pk

Exclamation Re: List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata

List of night colleges which offer Diploma in mechanical engineerinf are
1.JIS College of engineering.
2.Kashyap Edutech.
3.Admission Gyan Education consultancy.
4.Government college of engineering and Ceramic tecgnologies.
5.Pinnacle Institute of engineering and management.
Etc……
Thank you.
13th April 2015, 07:51 PM
jyotkrishn

List of Best colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata==>

Admission Gyan Education consultancy

Pinnacle Institute of Engineering & Management

JIS College of Engineering

Kashyap Edutech

Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technologies
13th April 2015, 08:38 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

::::::List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata::::::

--JIS College of Engineering

--Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technologies

--Pinnacle Institute of Engineering & Management

--Kashyap Edutech

---Gyan Education consultancy

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?