23rd December 2011, 04:28 PM
tarak sankar mal

How can I join B.Tech and B.E Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kolkata?

How can I join in B.tech&B.e marin engineering after compleat my diploma in machanical engineering? pls say some name of good college in kolkata or soroundings?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?
  5. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  6. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  7. Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?
  8. Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? List of the private colleges?
  9. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  11. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  14. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  16. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
24th December 2011, 05:49 PM
Techbee

Default Re: How can I join B.Tech and B.E Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kolkata?

Jadavpur University, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Kolkata.

Automobile Jobs in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?