23rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

List of open universities offering Mechanical Diploma course in Delhi?

Respected Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at correspondence from Delhi and from any Open University. Kindly tell me about the Open Universities for this. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  3. Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?
  4. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  5. List of universities which are providing diploma course in dentistry?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  8. Lis tof open universities for M.Tech Mechanical?
  9. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  10. Can I complete my graduation online?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  14. How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  15. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  16. List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
1st September 2016, 12:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of open universities offering Mechanical Diploma course in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at correspondence from Delhi and from any Open University. Kindly tell me about the Open Universities for this. Thank you.
Sorry to say that there is no open universities offering Mechanical Diploma course so, it is not possible for you to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through open universities. However, you can do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through regular.

Colleges Offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course:

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
Address: Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3,Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone: 011 2509 9050

Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717

Delhi Technological University
Address: Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110042
15th September 2016, 10:29 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of open universities offering Mechanical Diploma course in Delhi?

List of that universities offering Mechanical Diploma course in Delhi are listed below

Delhi Technological University
dtu.ac.in/

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
www.nsit.ac.in/

Jamia Millia Islamia
jmi.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?