3rd August 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?

I am from Amritsar (Punjab). I am already teaching in a kindergarten school. I want to do B.Ed through correspondence but I am scared whether I will be able to clear the exam or not. I have a 5 year old son also and get a lot of work from school too. I hardly get time to do anything else. I really want to do b.ed in order to join another school/institution so that I am being paid for a better salary and that's only possible if I do b.ed. Please kindly guide me whether it is easy to clear B.Ed exam or not? I am really confused. I shall be very much thankful to you. Thanking you.
Regards
Mrs. Nidhi Dhawan

3rd August 2015, 10:20 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?

Yes, with some serious effort you can easily do B.Ed through correspondence. You have to give some extra effort to your studies and have to prepare well for the B.Ed exams.
As the syllabus of B.Ed is very easy, so you will not face much problem while preparing for it.
So, give some time and serious effort to your studies and you can easily pass B.Ed through correspondence.
4th August 2015, 05:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Look dear, there is nothing such as B.Ed through correspondence id tough or from regular mode, it all depends upon the way you take it up and nothing else. However, coming to your point that whether it is easy to clear B.Ed via correspondence mode, the answer to this question is very simple dear.

The more you study and pay attention to the subjects in the course the more easy it becomes and you will thus be able to clear it easily, it does not matter much whether you are doing it from regular or correspondence mode. Therefore, don't worry and go on with your course, try to take some time daily to just have a look at the syllabus and I am sure you will end it up well.
4th August 2015, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For correspondence B.Ed admission there is no entrance exam. All you need is teaching experience of 2 years plus degree with 50% marks. You are definitely eligible for B.Ed admission.

It will depend on you to manage the time. If you can take out time for regular studies then surely you can clear the exams. B.Ed is essential for getting a good teaching job in schools.
23rd April 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I am working in a school in office.Now Iwant to do b.ed corresponding that is ugc approved.i want to work in same school because i m confermed employ there.Csn i do b.ef from mdu.?
15th June 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have teaching experience to do b.ed in correspondence ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?