16th June 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a job after doing 3 years diploma? What to do to earn higher?

after doing diploma in 3yrs will i get a job? Or wat course should i do to earn much higher

22nd June 2011, 09:30 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get a job after doing 3 years diploma? What to do to earn higher?

If you have a good grip over your subjects in the diploma course then you can definitely secure a job with a handy package.You have not mentioned the type of course which you have gone through in your diploma course hence i cannot exactly mention you the sector where you can expect the jobs.For students who have gone through the diploma course from EEE Stream they can go through a number of exams like Power Grid,APGENCO,APTRANSCO..etc.Similarly,there will be jobs from each and every sector for students from any of the streams in diploma.

You can go through the notifications in Employment News and other such leading newspapers.The notifications are even available in the company's website where recruitment is done.If your from the diploma(Engineering stream) then it's better that you continue with Engineering course by going through exams like IIT JEE,AIEEE and CET. If your not from Diploma(Engineering) then go through the graduation courses of your respective course for better job opportunities.
23rd June 2011, 01:29 AM
venkatgct

Default Re: Will I get a job after doing 3 years diploma? What to do to earn higher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after doing diploma in 3yrs will i get a job? Or wat course should i do to earn much higher
friend,

YES!! U WILL!!

u are eligible for a job in many companies as a junior assistant!!!

to get further salary u will hav to pursue higher studies, u may join a clg as a lateral entry student and continue ur course!!!

after a B.E degree u will get better jobs and better salaries!!!

regards
14th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i gave the B-Tech last year exam from cse branch. in which company i get the job. for all companies communication skill is must. my communication skill is not good. in which company i should apply the resume ?
5th August 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

i m stdy in biotech three years diploma then how much i get salary in india
6th August 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get a nice job after doing diploma then degree in interior designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?