18th August 2011, 10:33 AM
saquib lasne

List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

im a B.E student waiting for my results i want to know indian/foriegn universities offering M.E/M.Tech in mechanical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  3. List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  6. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  7. Will I get M.Tech seat in Anna University Guindy after scoring 36.7 in TANCET?
  8. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  9. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  10. Universities/colleges offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering in Rajasthan?
  11. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  12. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  15. List of open universities offering Mechanical Diploma course in Delhi?
  16. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students
  18. MS course offering universities in Germany?
25th October 2011, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saquib lasne View Post
im a B.E student waiting for my results i want to know indian/foriegn universities offering M.E/M.Tech in mechanical engg.
Dear friend,

The list of top M-TECH college in India:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Thanks
4th February 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

I am mechanical engg with aggregate of 60% . Plz suggest me companies to which i can apply.
18th February 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

list of foreign universities which taking post graduate programme in india specially m tech in mechanical.
15th May 2012, 02:55 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by saquib lasne View Post
The list of top M-TECH colleges abroad:-

1.Harvard University

2.King’s College London

3.Washington University

4.University of Bonn

5.University of Bremen

6.Jacobs University Bremen

7.University of Erfurt

8.University of Flensburg

The list of top M-TECH college in India:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
7th January 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

top universities in Germany offering M.E / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
5th February 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

List of foreign universities offering M.E./M.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
5th September 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Top universities in Germany offering M.E / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
3rd April 2015, 12:29 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

List of Indian universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering

• Birla Institute of Technology and Science, BITS-Pilani, Pilani
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
  • Dr. C. V. Raman University, BilasPur
  • Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
  • Manav Rachna International University - Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faridabad
  • Reva University, Yelahanaka, Bangalore
  • Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon
  • Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore
  • Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur
  • UPES - College of Engineering Studies, Dehradun
  • Adamas University, Barasat, Kolkata
  • Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Nigdi, Pune

List of Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering

• Harvard University
  • King’s College London
  • Washington University
  • University of Bonn
  • University of Bremen
  • Jacobs University Bremen
  • University of Erfurt
  • University of Flensburg
21st July 2015, 02:45 PM
vishnukumar223
Junior Member+

List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering
----------------------------------------------------

**Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology
**Adamas University,
**University of Bremen
**Vellore Institute of Technology
**Washington University
**University of Flensburg
**Indian Institute of Technology
**Harvard University
**Christ University
**King’s College
**Jacobs University Bremen
**Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
**University of Bonn
30th October 2015, 06:34 PM
mohinisuhani
Member+

List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering
---------------------------------

(1)University of Bremen
(2)University of Flensburg
(3)University of Bonn
(4)Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering,
(5)Adamas University
(6)Manav Rachna International University
(7)Christ University,
(8)Harvard University
(9)Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University
(10)Birla Institute of Technology and Science
(11)Reva University
(12)University of Erfurt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?