3rd December 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to study PG Diploma course in Programming Language after BCA

Dear sir, I have completed BCA from a private college and now want to study a PG Diploma course in Programming Language. Does any university offers this course? Provide me list of it?

6th December 2016, 11:52 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of universities to study PG Diploma course in Programming Language after BCA

To pursue PG Diploma course in Programming Language there are few Universities/Colleges are offering this course.Here I shared those details.

* PGDCA (PostGraduation Diploma in Computer Applications) and duration of this course is 1 Year.
* Its consists fully computer programming papers.

List of Universities/Colleges offering PGDCA course as follows:

* Maris Stella College (Autonomous) - Vijayawada
* Haryana Medical Institute - Hisar
* St.Albert's College - Ernakulam
* Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College - Delhi University
* University College of Engineering, Osmania University
* Maharaja Sayajirao University
* Stella Maris College - Madras University
* Sikkim Manipal University
* Bharati Vidyapeeth University
6th December 2016, 01:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities to study PG Diploma course in Programming Language after BCA

After completing BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) there are lots of PG diploma courses available in programming languages. As per your request I have listed the names of some institutes which offers diploma course in programming language after BCA:

> National Institute of Technology.

> R.V. College of Engineering.

> National Institute of Technology.

> PSG College of Technology.

> Jadavpur University.

> Indian Institute of Technology.

> Bengal Engineering and Science University.
6th December 2016, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have completed BCA from a private college and now want to study a PG Diploma course in Programming Language. Does any university offers this course? Provide me list of it?

The list of universities to study PG Diploma in Programming Language after BCA is given below;

M.J.P. Rohilkhand University - Official Website

MET Institute of Software Development & Research - Official Website

CDAC - Official Website

NIIT - Official Website

NIELIT - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?