22nd March 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?

Hello,
Can I do B.Ed after BCA? Please give me the lists of universities for this in India? Also tell me the eligibility criteria for this. Is anybody participate in TET after doing B.Ed. from BCA Graduate.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  2. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  3. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  4. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  5. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  6. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  8. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  9. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Hotel Management) in India?
  10. List of universities which offer LLM course in India
  11. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  13. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  14. Which universities offer B.A(Bachelor of Arts) in History?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  16. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  17. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  18. List of UGC recognized universities which offer PhD in Technology program in India
29th March 2015, 09:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?

Yes, you can do B.Ed course after the completion of your BCA, there is no restriction in it.

Eligibility for B.Ed course:

1. Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

2. Candidates should score a minimum of at least 50% marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates are provided relaxation up to 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks.

5. Educational pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.

Universities offering B.Ed course in India are as follows:

> University of Kalyani
Address: Block C, West Bengal, Kalyani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 741245

> ICFAI University, Dehradun
Address: Hathibarkala Salwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001

> Himachal Pradesh University
Address: Summer Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005
Phone: 0177 283 0912

> Karnataka State Open University
Address: 14th Cross, 2nd Stage, Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 250 0873

> Integral University
Address: Bas-ha Kursi Road, Dashauli, Uttar Pradesh 226026
Phone: 0522 289 0730

> Rajiv Gandhi University
Address: Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh 791112
Phone:0360 227 7253

> Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Address: Prof.G.Ram Reddy Marg, Road No 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Phone:040 2368 0333

> Dr.G.R.Damodaran college of science
Address: Avinashi Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Phone:0422 257 2719

> Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of Technology
Address: Bagayam, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632002
Phone:0416 226 7762
31st March 2015, 08:48 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed

You should have passed graduation from a recognized university. The graduation should have been done in areas of science and arts.

You should have scored at least a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the graduation degree course. The reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks for them.

Those who have passed PG degree without the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern will not be considered for admission.

There is no age limitation. You must be minimum 18 years old.

So, you can apply for B.Ed after completing BCA in any one of the following top B.Ed colleges in India
  • Integral University
  • Rajiv Gandhi University
  • Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
  • Dr.G.R.Damodaran college of science
  • Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of Technology
  • IGNOU
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • University of Kalyani
  • ICFAI University, Dehradun
  • Himachal Pradesh University
  • Karnataka State Open University
31st March 2015, 11:46 PM
mrityunjay_117
Junior Member+

Yes,
Eligibility :
Undargraduate or the postgraduate programme from any university/ recognised institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?