1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to appear in Maharashtra CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission?

Sir, I am studying in Diploma Civil Engineering. I want to study more i.e., B.Tech. As I am doing Diploma in Pune so for study B.Tech I have to give CET? If yes, then what is the fee of application and when the date is over for CET in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to appear in Karnataka CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  2. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  3. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  4. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released? Cost of application form?
  5. Is the ASSO CET form available now in any branch of Punjab National Bank in Mumbai Central? Last date of submission of form and cost of application form?
  6. Last date for submission of application form for diploma courses in Maharashtra?
  7. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  8. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  9. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  10. Last date for the submission of application form for Maharashtra Medical Entrance Exam?
  11. Important dates and last date of form submission for Diploma CET?
  12. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Mysore? Cost of application form?
  13. Where will I get B.Ed CET registration form in Pune, Maharashtra? Last date of submission of forms?
  14. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  15. Last date of submission of HCS form? How much does the form cost?
  16. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  17. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  18. Last date of submission of MBA CET form in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2018, 09:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to appear in Maharashtra CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission?

No, it is not at all important to appear int eh CET for BTech since you are a diploma holder.

You have to appear int eh LEET rather.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

This gives you admission directly in teh 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?