9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to appear in Karnataka CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission?

Sir, I am studying in Diploma Mechanical Engineering. I want to study more i.e., B.Tech. As I am doing Diploma in Bengaluru so for study B.Tech I have to give CET? If yes, then what is the fee of application and when the date is over for CET in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to appear in Maharashtra CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission?
  2. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  3. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  4. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  5. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  6. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  7. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released? Cost of application form?
  8. Is the ASSO CET form available now in any branch of Punjab National Bank in Mumbai Central? Last date of submission of form and cost of application form?
  9. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  10. Procedure to re-appear in KCET 2016?
  11. Is there an option for online application in KCET? Cost of the form, date of the test?
  12. Important dates and last date of form submission for Diploma CET?
  13. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Mysore? Cost of application form?
  14. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  15. Last date of submission of HCS form? How much does the form cost?
  16. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  17. Is it compulsory to go personally for late submission of CET form with rs 1000 fine? Can somebody else in Mumbai get the job done for me?
  18. Date of sale of form of B.Ed exam? Syllabus and study material for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2018, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to appear in Karnataka CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission?

Yes, entrance exam is compulsory for admission in B.Tech, because number of seats available are limited and only merit can help you get admission at your choice of college.

Application fee for General/OBC category candidate is Rs. 650, for SC/ST it is Rs. 500 and for candidates, who have passed 12th from other states, the fee is Rs.750.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?