17th March 2015, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?

hello,
I'm doing my third year diploma in mechanical engineering from Tamilnadu, ANNA university.
i would like to know the minimum marks required to get an admission in a well reputed college to do my B.E. in mechanical engineering from mumbai university, or should i write any entrance test after completing diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  2. Which all reputed companies requires marks of Diploma in CSE? Minimum percentage requirement?
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Minimum marks required in graduation to get into IIM A? Does experience count in GD-PI?
  5. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  6. Selection Procedure to be placed in TCS after completion of BE in IT stream?
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Minimum marks required to crack CPT?
  11. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  12. Minimum Marks required in BE to appear for GATE Exam for the year 2013?
  13. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  15. Minimum marks required in B.Tech for Uttrakhand Tech University?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  17. Can I apply for PSU's after scoring 73% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  18. Minimum marks required for GUJCET exam?
17th March 2015, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?

You need to secure at least an aggregate of 40% marks in your three years Diploma course to be eligible to pursue B.E course. To get admission in B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state council of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
17th March 2015, 11:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET).

The requirement for LEET is 60 percent marks in diploma course.

Apart from LEET there are some other entrance exams as well.

A lot of them are separately conducted by the colleges.

You can also get direct admission into B.E. course as some colleges offer admission on merit instead of providing admission through entrance exam.
19th May 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm studying diploma in mining in annamalai university after completion of the course I would like to join in Anna university b.e mining. What is the minimum marks should I get to have admission in b.e mining in Anna university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?