21st October 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?

I am in 6th semester of diploma in chandigarh polytechnic college which is under punjab technical board. And I want to take admission in Delhi college of engineering in 2nd year. How can I get that? And what are the conditions like minimum marks in diploma and rank in LEET or any other entrance exam? I want to know everything please help me out!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to join in software testing field?
  2. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  3. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  4. How much percentage is required for government B.E or engineering college? I have completed diploma engineering
  5. Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?
  6. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  7. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  8. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  9. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?
  10. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  11. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  13. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  14. Admission in B.E Civil Engineering after completing civil engineering branch? I have scored 4245 rank
  15. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  16. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
8th May 2015, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?

To get admission in Delhi College of Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance examination which is conducted by Delhi State Council of Technical Education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and if your rank is below cutoff rank required to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering, then, you can get admission in Delhi College of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?