1st April 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in Poly 40 to study Diploma course? Procedure to get admission?

Friends,
Whats the minimum marks required to take admission through Poly 40 in the Diploma courses? And I also want to know the further process of admission. I will be highly grateful to you if you kindly inform me the following particulars as soon as possible. An early response will be highly appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  2. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  3. Detailed information and minimum marks required in 10th to apply for Poly-60? From where I will get the application form? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  5. How may i get admission through lateral entry in Diploma (GOVT POLY) course in Kerala?
  6. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  7. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  8. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  9. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  10. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  11. What is the fees for mechanical engineering after 10th?
  12. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  13. Admission procedure and minimum required qualification for Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine? Total fees of the course?
  14. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  16. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  17. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for CA admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?
29th September 2017, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Poly 40 to study Diploma course? Procedure to get admission?

It depends on the college or polytechnic in which you want to get admission. If you are looking for admission in the top 5 polytechnic, then rank should be excellent.

Admission in any polytechnic is not a problem, because there are many colleges available these days and seats remain vacant every year even after counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?