14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?

Hi Friends,

My brother has completed his SSC with 9.2/10 pints. he wanted to pursue Diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university.He had done his education in private corporate school.I heard that the candidate should study in rural area to get seat in this university for diploma in agriculture.

Now,does he get seat in this university for diploma in agriculture..? Does his marks enough for this eligibility list?

Please clear me the eligibility list to get seat in this university for diploma in agriculture.

Any help could be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

24th May 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?

My cousin has completed his 10th, now he want to do Diploma in Agriculture. So kindly request to you to suggest which course is good for him /////
8th June 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?

I got 8.8 in 10th class can I eligible to write agriculture entrance exam and to join in agriculture college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?