11th August 2013, 11:15 PM
nag7120

How to do MSc Agricultural biotech? I am doing BSc Biotech

I am doing bsc biotech i want to do msc agri biotech how?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  2. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  3. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  5. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  6. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  7. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  8. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  9. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  10. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  11. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  12. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  13. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  14. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  15. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  16. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  17. Future options for life science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University? -- [New]
12th August 2013, 01:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc Agricultural biotech? I am doing BSc Biotech

Yes you can opt for M.Sc Agricultural Biotechnology. As you have the required qualification for it. Also make sure that you have score 50% marks in the Graduation as the there will be criteria mentioned by various Universities.

Any Degree with science subjects such as (biology, maths and chemistry) will make you eligible for this course.

So you can apply for admission into top Universities . The admission is mainly based on the entrance examination. So be prepared for it. The questions will be related to your Graduation syllabus.

Scope of M.Sc Agricultural Biotechnology:

You can get job in following sectors .

-Farming

-Banking

-Conservation

-Seri-culture

-Agri-Business

-Agricultural Research

-Agricultural Education

-Agricultural Journalism

-Services in Agriculture

Some of the top colleges for M.Sc Agricultural Biotechnology are listed below:

-Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University

-Andhra University College of Science & Technology, Visakhapatnam

-Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology (CSAU), Kanpur

-Kerala Agricultural University

-Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology

-The College of Agriculture, Akola
16th April 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Agricultural biotech? I am doing BSc Biotech

Acharya NG RANGA UNIVERSITY only providing seats for students who completed Bsc agriculuture...but iam a biotechnology student can i get seat in Msc agriculture biotechnology..In which university? please do help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?