24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma course available in IITs for B.Tech ECE student? Should I do PG Diploma in Management course?

I am in final year of B.Tech ECE and wanted to know which are the PG Diploma course available in IITs for me? Should I do PG Diploma in Management course?

30th August 2017, 04:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG Diploma course available in IITs for B.Tech ECE student? Should I do PG Diploma in Management course?

IITs are good for Engineering.

If you really want to get into the PG Diploma course then make IIMs as your targets.

They are the specialized institutes for the Management Studies in the country just as the IITs are there for the Engineering.

IIMs have all the PG Diploma courses and take the students through the CAT.

So, prepare well for CAT and get into one of the IIMs for a bright future.
30th August 2017, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PG Diploma course available in IITs for B.Tech ECE student? Should I do PG Diploma in Management course?

IITs don't offer PG diploma courses. They only offer degree courses like B.Tech, M.Tech and other stream normal degree course. Admission is through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for GATE, if you want to get admission in IIT for PG level course after B.Tech.
31st August 2017, 08:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

IITs does not offer any Post Graduate Diploma courses.
Indian Institute of Technology gives admission to those candidates who are willing to opt B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D courses in different streams.
So, if you are interested to pursue Post Graduate Diploma course in Management, you should try IIMs because IIMs offers Post Graduate Diploma course in Management.
Candidates after the completion of Graduate course, can apply for the same at IIMs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?