10th January 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?

Sir I joined in diploma in ECE after my 10th class. Now I am diploma final year student after completing my diploma in ECE I am willing to join in aeronautical engineering. So please tell me there is any possibility for me to join aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE. And how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  3. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  10. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  14. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  15. Bachelor degree in Aeronautical after Diploma in ECE and then M.Tech through GATE?
  16. How to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering while studying 4th year in ECE department
  17. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  18. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
10th January 2016, 07:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I joined in diploma in ECE after my 10th class. Now I am diploma final year student after completing my diploma in ECE I am willing to join in aeronautical engineering. So please tell me there is any possibility for me to join aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE. And how to apply for it?
No, diploma in ECE candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th January 2016, 09:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are 100% eligible for the Aeronautical engineering after completing your diploma in ECE because the eligibility criteria for aeronautical engineering says that you must have passed 12th or equivalent with minimum 60% marks from any well affiliated institute. For your kind information i want to tell you that if you go for the aeronautical engineering after your diploma then you will get direct admission in the second year. For getting admission in top ranked institutes you must have to crack the LEET exam with good rank. After getting your rank in LEET you have to participate in the counseling. Once you got the counseling result you simply have to visit at the college and complete the admission formalities. After that you an start your classes from the decided date.
11th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes the aspirant can join Aeronautical Engineering after the Diploma in ECE. There is a system called lateral entry for the diploma holders to join B.Tech courses. The candidate can join directly to the 2nd year of the course. The eligibility to study the course is a 3 year Diploma course. In some colleges they use entrance examinations like the Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive Examination etc. for the admission to the engineering. The course is eligible in many colleges like

Manipal University - http://manipal.edu/mit/programs/prog...ral-entry.html

Anna University - http://www.tndte.com/Lateral_Entry_2..._Admission.pdf

Manav Rachna International University - http://mriu.edu.in/courses/b-tech-ae...l-engineering/
22nd March 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i can join aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechatronics
5th July 2019, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering can I join aeronautical engineering haaa
29th December 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after my 10th, in maharashtra, Pl guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?