14th March 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after pursuing diploma in ECE?

Hi sir, I am a 2nd-year diploma student studying Electronics and Communications at DRR govt polytechnic college, davangere. Can I know the details of the possible jobs that I may get after completing the diploma in ECE. Kindly clarify this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities available for ECE Diploma student?
  2. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  4. Job opportunities in Public Sector companies for 3 years Diploma ECE holder? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities after passing B.Tech
  6. What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?
  7. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  8. What are the available Internships and Job Opportunities for me pursuing Engineering in ECE?
  9. What are the job opportunities available after completion of diploma electrical engineering?
  10. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  11. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  12. How will the job opportunities if I change to ECE branch after EEE diploma? Is a correct path?
  13. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  14. Career opportunities for Diploma ECE students?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is pursuing Training in Embedded Systems?
  16. Future after Diploma in ECE with first class?
  17. What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?
  18. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma? I am pursuing diploma in ECE from Polytechnic college Tangori, Mohali? What kind of job will I get?
12th May 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after pursuing diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I am a 2nd-year diploma student studying Electronics and Communications at DRR govt polytechnic college, davangere. Can I know the details of the possible jobs that I may get after completing the diploma in ECE. Kindly clarify this.

Candidates after completion of diploma in ECE can find jobs in various government and private organizations. They can work in government organizations and PSUs like Indian Railways, NTPC, BSNL, ISRO, BHEL, BEL, ONGC, SAIL, IOC, etc. They can also work in various private companies. Candidates can work as a Technician, Trainee Engineer, Electronics Technician, Product Line Engineer, etc. Candidates can find the job vacancies in the concerned organization websites or in the job sites. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?