25th November 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?

hello myself harry
i am a student of diploma in civil engineering 5th sem .
my question is

Is there any opportunity of becoming self employed after diploma?
what kind of opportunists and options i have after diploma?

Is amie be the best option after diploma cause i am already 24 of age and dont want to go for regular btech course?

plz help
thanks

14th March 2014, 08:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?

Getting self-employed with Diploma course is possible but it depends on which stream too and being self-employed with Civil Engineering is bit difficult as you need to startup your own company by investing some amount. Where it been Electrical or Mechanical you would have done some ITI certification and then start the job on own but Civil stream needs some more things to be done for being self-employed.

Instead trying to be a self-employed you can try jobs outside in other companies. CLICK HERE!! to know the current openings of job for Civil Diploma holder.

Just start applying for the job and meanwhile when you are searching for jobs you can try for some part time jobs in BPO or elsewhere so that you don't have to waste much of your time being idle.

AMIE is also a good option but even if you are 24 years old you can take up regular B.Tech course as you are eligible even then but if you feel that you don't want to do it then AMIE is a good option the only problem is after completing the B.Tech through the distance education the value and priority given will be more for the regular B.Tech candidate when compared with the AMIE candidate.

I have attached a pdf which contains all the details about taking up a AMIE course which will be more or less the same with all the other distance education institution. Just got through it on knowing more information on the same.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf amie_details.pdf(188.7 KB, 193 views)
8th May 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?

Hello myself Deepanshu
i am going to apply for Diploma in mechanical engineering & at that time i am studying in 12th class with PC

I want to do own business in packaging machinery industry & other production machinery industry in future so for this i want to do diploma & after that i will apply for PG Diploma in industrial packaging engineering for 2 years & after this i will apply for job in packaging machinery companies after 6-7 years of job experience within this field i will start my own production so

My question is
is diploma(3 year) PG diploma(2 years) sufficient for my future plan or there is another more options for this engineering field Please guide me more option or guide me to decide whether this plan is good or not for my future

My question is
6th July 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?

Dear, I am from nepal. Study Diploma in computer engineering.
In second years and...second semester.
What advantage of computer science..
Now a day computer assistance is important in every fild. So..It Very important for now a day..
If you any Question Than,try to call me.
E-mail:- [email protected].

Thanks
Mr.Anup paswan
City:Lahan
Provience:2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?