25th March 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Polytechnic course good for boys only?

I am ranjit and i am interested in studying Polytechnic course now. My siste also wants to get admission in the same course. But i have heard that Polytechnic course is good for boys only. Is that true?

26th March 2016, 01:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Polytechnic course good for boys only?

No, there is nothing as such, both the genders are equally good for the course and there should be no such discrimination in it. Even girls can very much opt for polytechnic courses and do really well in their career ahead as boys can do.
26th March 2016, 03:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

No it is not true. The polytechnic course is good for both boys and girls.
If a student acquires good in depth knowledge about the subject that he/she has studied then it will not be problem.
So if your sister wants to study the course of Polytechnic she can go for the course without any hesitation as it is a very good course.
26th March 2016, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you think that girls should do an office desk job then doing polytechnic is not a good option. Normally, engineering is considered as a male profession but still many girls have made a successful career in it.

It all depends on your mindset and family background. If you family thinks that girls should do a job like teaching or office desk job them engineering should be avoided. Only CSE stream is good for girls in that way.
26th March 2016, 11:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am ranjit and i am interested in studying Polytechnic course now. My siste also wants to get admission in the same course. But i have heard that Polytechnic course is good for boys only. Is that true?
The polytechnic courses are good for both boys and girls. There are many courses like Mass Communication, Interior Designing, Hotel Management and Computer Applications which girls can take. They can also study other engineering diplomas. So it is not correct that diploma or polytechnic courses are good for boys only, it is good for girls also. The boy or girl can take any diploma course in which he/she has more interest. There are many courses available in polytechnic colleges. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard.
2nd December 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are there in poltecnic
18th September 2022, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Art side se polytechnic course kar sakte hai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?