10th December 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Why only boys can apply for Air Force after 10+2? Why not girls?

Why only boys can apply for air force after 10+2? why not girls? girl's are also doing similar course as that of boys then why only boys can apply for NDA like entry schemes after 10+2? I want to know the reason behind it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  3. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  4. Chances of admission of a married girl in India Airforce?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  6. Can girls join IAF after passing 12th?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. If boys are eligible for NDA then why not girls?
  9. Can girls apply for NDA air force wing entrance exam? What is the eligibility for that?
  10. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  11. Which are the fields in Indian Air Force for Girls? How to apply for the post?
  12. IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?
  13. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering?
  14. Can girls give NDA examination? I am interested in Air Force
  15. Can girls apply for NDA? What are the requirements? Where to submit the forms? Is a good course for girls?
  16. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  17. Can girls give NDA examination if I am interested in Air Force and Navy
  18. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
15th July 2016, 01:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why only boys can apply for Air Force after 10+2? Why not girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why only boys can apply for air force after 10+2? why not girls? girl's are also doing similar course as that of boys then why only boys can apply for NDA like entry schemes after 10+2? I want to know the reason behind it.
For the time being only boys can apply for NDA and it is not likely to come through sooner for girls unfortunately. If you want to take up career in the Armed Forces of India, then you have to apply for it after completing graduation. Combined Defence Services(CDS) is the name of the exam which you can apply for.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1. For Indian Military Academy/Officers' Training Academy:
>You should have a Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
>Age:-19-24 years.

2. For Naval Academy:
>You should have done your B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering
>Age:- 19-22 years

3. For Air Force Academy:
>You should have a Degree of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering.
>Age:- 19-23 years

Official Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?