8th December 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue Diploma in Health Management for 12th Arts student?

hello
it is possible diploma in health
Management after 12th arts????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  2. Possibility of FYBA (Arts) directly after diploma in ENTC?
  3. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  4. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  5. Which is best diploma for Zoology graduate? Diploma in Health Carer management or Diploma in Health Inspector?
  6. Can I do diploma after passing 12th from arts stream?
  7. Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts externally?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering after 12th Arts?
  10. Can I pursue BCA course after passing 12th Arts?
  11. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  12. Can Arts student do Bachelor of Management Studies course?
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  14. Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?
  15. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?
  17. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  18. How to pursue masters in Health care Management while living in Nepal? Possibilities for admission for foreign students?
11th December 2014, 08:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Diploma in Health Management for 12th Arts student?

Yes, it is possible to study diploma in Health Management after completion of 12th Arts. There is no bar concerning the stream in 10+2 for diploma in Health Management because admission in most of the institutes is done on the basis of 10th result. SO you are eligible for the course.

However, there are certain institutes which take admission through entrance exam that is based on tenth syllabus. Hence prepare accordingly and get into a good institute to pursue diploma in Health Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?