25th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and after that I want to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad. Is there any possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for me in Abroad? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  5. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  10. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  11. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  13. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. What should I study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
1st March 2016, 12:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?

You need to appear for the SAT and TOEFL Examinations.
You need to crack both these Examinations and then the rest will depend on your Knowledge about Aeronautical Engineering.
You need to have good Domain Knowledge and once you can clear the Personal Interview with your Domain Knowledge you will be able to get admission to the course of Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?