6th August 2018, 01:12 AM
MANJU1996

Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech, studying with Civil Engineering. I am a final year student now. After completing my BTech Civil, I want to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering. Kindly let me know is it possible for me?

7th August 2018, 01:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student?

To pursue M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, you should have pursued B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering or any allied specializations.

As you have pursued B.Tech in Civil Engineering, so you cannot study M.Tech Aeronautical engineering course.
7th August 2018, 02:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student?

** Master of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is a two-year postgraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate should have passed B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering with at least 60%.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech Civil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?