29th January 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello
I am completed diploma in
mechanical engineering.........
i can do the hotel management course
in graduation or not????
kindly tell me is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  2. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Possibility to study B.Sc for Diploma in Hotel Management 3rd year student?
  4. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  5. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  7. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  8. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  9. How can I get admission in Bachelor's degree if completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
  10. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  11. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  14. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  15. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  16. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  17. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  18. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
7th February 2015, 11:17 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Yes, you can apply for Bachelor of Hotel management course.
This Three –Year program equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The program also involves in-depth laboratory works for students to acquire required knowledge and skills standards in the operational areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping.

This program imparts substantial Managements input area such as Sales & Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Hotel & Catering Law, Property Management, Entrepreneurship Development, Computers with special focus on Tourism Studies.
The minimum qualification for admission is 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Education or its equivalent with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
The age limit is 22 Yrs for General/PH and 25 Yrs for SC/ST candidates as of 1st July. In the case Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe candidates, the Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years.

Candidates appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE being considered on a provisional basis. Provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted to the Institute.
Admission will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificate documents to be produced by the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?