6th January 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello
Now i am studying BE Mechanical.
Can i study Bsc hotel management
after completing my UG at SRM UNVERSITY in chennai?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG course in Hotel management?
  2. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  3. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  4. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  5. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  6. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  7. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  8. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  9. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  10. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc in Hotel Management?
  12. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  13. What should I study after BSc Hotel Management so that its beneficial for me?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  17. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  18. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
10th January 2015, 10:26 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes of course you can definitely do another degree even after completing one degree course. There is no harm in it and then you can take up any career. i.e. Engineering or Hotel management.

While doing engineering job you can study hotel management in part time. Hotel management is a very sensitive job which you have to take care of your customers all the time. You can check some of the hotel management courses online even. They offer very low cost courses and effective ones
10th November 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hii sir, I am Shubham sharma. I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering base on 10th. Now can I study B.sc in hotel management .I had completed my diploma by panjab technical board . Please sir tell me a correct way
10th July 2018, 03:51 PM
iamssuhana

Yes, but admission will be based on 12th percentage. Bsc. will take three years for completion.

Msc in Hotel Management would be better for you as you have already completed your graduation. It will take 2 years for completion. You 'll be a Master Degree holder. You can do it from:

Top Institutes are:

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad,

Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Gwalior

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

Department of Hotel Management, Christ University,

Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

NSHM School of Hotel Management, Durgapur

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?