19th February 2023, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Agricultural Engineering Diploma student?

Sir, I have got admission in Agricultural Engineering in my Diploma course. I have wanted Civil but I haven’t got it. So, I would like to know that after my Diploma can I choose to study Civil Engineering in BTech.

20th February 2023, 01:15 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Agricultural Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, it is possible to pursue BTech in Civil Engineering after completing a Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. You can join BTech in Civil Engineering through lateral entry admission in the second year of the program, provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the respective universities or colleges.

You may have to take an entrance exam or qualify through a merit-based admission process to secure admission to the BTech program. It is recommended to research the colleges and universities that offer lateral entry admission in BTech Civil Engineering and the specific eligibility criteria and admission procedures required by each institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?