19th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in any evening college of Karnataka after completing 10th?

Hello,
Can I go for Evening Diploma in Civil
Engineering after completing 10th?
Cna you please tell me about evening
colleges in Karnataka?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  3. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  5. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  6. How to join B.E in Evening college after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Can I study B.Tech after completing 1 year Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  8. Am I eligible for B.E course after completing diploma in civil from Karnataka board
  9. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  10. Which college to select after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  13. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  15. Can I do B.E course in other state if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka?
  16. Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?
  17. In which college can I join after completing civil engineering?
  18. How can I proceed for to do B.E or B.Tech from Evening Engineering College after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
8th April 2016, 12:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in any evening college of Karnataka after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I go for Evening Diploma in Civil
Engineering after completing 10th?
Cna you please tell me about evening
colleges in Karnataka?
Thank you!
Yes, the aspirant can study the Diploma in Civil Engineering in Nadgir Evening Polytechnic through evening college. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in SSLC and should have a minimum of 3 years experience in the relevant field/branch. The duration of the course is 3.5 years. The class timing is 6 P.M to 9 P.M on weekdays and 9 A.M to 4 P.M on Sundays. The admission to the course will be made every year April/May and the Classes will start in the July every year.

Official website - Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?