10th May 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Details of distance PG Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I'm Swatithan, completed my engineering degree and currently working as a Quality Controller in a NY based IT company in Chennai.

I wish to study a one year PG Diploma course related to civil engineering through distance education. If there is any related course, please send me the details. Please I request you to give me an idea about the course and other details.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do diploma through distance course in Civil engineering in Orissa?
  2. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  3. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  4. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  5. Details of Civil engineering related PG Diploma course?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  7. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  9. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may i join degree course in Architecture through distance learning after my Diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to do degree in civil engineering from distance education?
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  13. How to do B.Tech Civil Engineering course in distance education after completing diploma civil engineering course?
  14. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education being an Arts graduate?
  15. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  16. How can I do diploma in Civil Engineering through distance education
  17. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  18. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
8th April 2016, 01:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of distance PG Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Swatithan, completed my engineering degree and currently working as a Quality Controller in a NY based IT company in Chennai.

I wish to study a one year PG Diploma course related to civil engineering through distance education. If there is any related course, please send me the details. Please I request you to give me an idea about the course and other details.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Civil Engineering course is available in National Institute of Management. The duration of the course is 2 years in regular mode and 6 months in fast track mode. The course fee is Rs. 25,700. The aspirant has to contact the Authorized Center or Head Office or Corporate Office for the admission.

For Further Information, please visit here- Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?