8th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I join after completing civil engineering?

in which college i can complete my civil engineering study continue with diploma to degree course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  2. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. How to join B.E in Evening college after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Can I join civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  6. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  8. Is it possible to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing 12th with 55% aggregate?
  9. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  10. Which college to select after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How can I join diploma in civil engineering? I am doing diploma in civil engineering
  12. Is it possible to join B.Tech in civil engineering through distance education after completing MCA?
  13. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  14. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  15. Can I join in government engineering college after completing HSC by using sports qualfication?
  16. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. job opportunity in ISRO for civil Engineering (B.Tech) Final year?
31st August 2015, 08:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I join after completing civil engineering?

There are so many colleges in India in which a diploma candidate can get admission for pursuing bachelor's degree in engineering or technology. Being a diploma candidate, you must apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance test.

LEET exam is conducted by so many technical universities of India for admission of diplma candidates in degree program. For this exam, a candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in diploma. So if you have scored 60% or more than 60% marks in diploma of civil engineering, you can apply for the LEET exam.

After clearing this exam, you can get admission directly in second year of engineering. Many colleges of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharahtra, Punjab etc give direct admission to diploma candidates on the basis of LEET score.

Some of the colleges under UPTU are:

>>IMS Engineering college.

>>AKG engineering college.

>>JSS Engineering college.

>>Krishna Institute of Engineering and technology.

In Madhya Pradesh colleges like, TIT, RKDF, Bhopal Institute of technology take admission of diploma candidates on the basis of LEET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?