7th February 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?

Hallo Sir/Mam,

I am sarching civil diploma in pune city but my colification is 10 fail but i have good expirence in civil fild . Now i want do diploma so sir plseae help me .....thanx

8th February 2015, 12:26 AM
anair

Default Re: Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?

I am afraid, you can not join a Diploma course without completing your 10th class. It is mandatory and also the minimum academic requirement for a student who wants to pursue Diploma that he must have passed his class 10.
If you have knowledge about the Civil Engineering field, well it is good for you. It is an added bonus. So try to study 10th class once again. It is just the matter of an year. If you don't you will be left with no choice. After you pass your 10th class your doors to Diploma will open up and so will more options thereafter. So hurry up.
8th February 2015, 08:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for Diploma course after failing 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue Diploma course, the candidate must have qualified 10th standard examinations from a recognised state/central board and he needs to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by respective states. By qualifying the entrance examination, he is eligible to get admission in Diploma course. Since, you have not qualified 10th standard, you are not eligible to apply for Diploma course. So, I suggest you to clear your 10th standard examinations as soon as possible, so, that you can apply for admission in Diploma course.
8th February 2015, 02:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, if you don't have 10th pass certificate then you are not eligible for Diploma in Civil Engineering. You have to pass 10th standard from a recognized board of education with Maths and Science subjects.

Therefore, you must pass 10th if you want to get admission in this course. If you are facing problem in getting admission in a school then you can apply for Open Schooling (NIOS) which is accepted by most of the entrance exams in India.
11th May 2015, 10:53 PM
sjs1990

Sorry to tell you the fact that you must have passed SSLC exam to qualify studying any of the diploma courses So try to pass in SSLC and then reach your destination.
21st May 2015, 10:41 PM
kunalroy89

It does not matter how much experienced you are.Experience matters in work but not in education.
You must pass your matriculation to be eligible for Diploma.You have problem in regular boards for matriculation then try for Open School board.You need not attend much classes and appear for only the board exams.
You are saying you have experience and then if you have a proper diploma then you will have a brighter future. And do not delay as there would be age limit for both matriculation and as well as diploma admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?