2nd October 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Karnataka?

Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do Diploma instead of Higher Secondary. But my interest is Aeronautical Engineering. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course? if yes then which are the colleges gives admission in Karnataka?

8th October 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do Diploma instead of Higher Secondary. But my interest is Aeronautical Engineering. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course? if yes then which are the colleges gives admission in Karnataka?

Yes, it is possible to study a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th standard. Students are admitted to the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course on the basis of an entrance examination. Duration of the course is three years. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka are given below:

Acharya Polytechnic - Official Website

Karavali Polytechnic - Official Website

Bhuvan Polytechnic - Official Website

SCT Polytechnic – Kondappa Layout, Vignan Nagar, Doddanekundi, Bengaluru, Karnataka

Hindustan Electronics Academy – PB Number 3776, Chinnappanahalli, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?